When it comes to making cool green snack dips, spinach is the first thing that comes to our mind. Spinach dips are not only delicious abut also go great with a wide variety of party snacks. This St. Patricks Day, if you are looking for a great dip to go with your party snacks, we have the perfect recipe for you. This spicy spinach dip is not only spicy but creamy and tastes delicious. This spicy spinach dip is the perfect party snack dip for your St. Patricks Day party. Learn how to make this amazing spicy green party dip here.
Spicy Spinach Dip
- 1 can spinach
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 cup grated cheese ( parmesan or cheddar)
- 1/4 cup yoghurt
- 1 green onion minced
- 3-4 green chillies(finely chopped)
- Take a large bowl
- Add spinach, cheese, onion and chillies9deseeded if you want to reduce the spiciness of the dip)
- Mix the ingredients well until you have a smooth mix
- Place the mix in the microwave for 3-5 minutes until you have a smooth mix
- Allow the dip to cool and then add yoghurt
Your spicy spinach dip is ready to be served, this amazing spinach dip goes well with tortilla chips, nachos, chips and fried finger food. This is a perfect recipe for a St. Patricks day party.