This St. Patricks Day if you are planning on throwing a St. Patricks day party for your friends, we have the perfect St. Patricks day drink Recipe for you that will help you set the mood for a great party, this amazing St. Patricks Day punch recipe is just perfect and has amazing flavours. This punch is called the rainbow punch and is not only simple but is a sure success with your guests. Learn how to make an amazing rainbow punch by following the recipe given below.
Rainbow Punch Recipe
- 4 litres lemon or lime flavoured aerated beverage
- 2 pints of rainbow sherbet
- 10 cups crushed ice
- 1 bottle Vodka or white rum
- Orange and Lemon slices for garnish
- Start by taking a large punch bowl
- Add the lemon beverage, sherbet and vodka/rum into the bowl and mix well
- Add crushed ice to the bowl
- Add orange and lemon slices to the punch and your punch is ready to serve
You can make this amazing rainbow punch for kids by skipping the vodka/rum part of the recipe. This is an amazing refreshing party beverage that will help set the mood for an amazing St. Patricks day party.