Here we have a great pickled smoked sausages recipe that is a great party food recipe. You can prepare these amazing pickled sausages and have them served up to guests at your St Patricks Day party.
Learn how to make this amazing pickled smoked sausages recipe here.
Pickled Smoked Sausages Recipe
Pickled Smoked Sausages Ingredients
- 2 packages smoked sausages
- 1 1/2 cups white vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pickling spice
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp celery seeds
- 1 tsp dill seeds
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 peppercorns
- Start by taking a saucepan, add sausages and cover with water and allow to cook.
- Take a glass jar, place the cooked sausages into the jar
- Add vinegar and water to a saucepan and add salt, spices, mustard, celery, dill and onion slices along with pepper and garlic and allow to boil for 5-10 minutes
- Pour the mix over the sausages and cover with an airtight lid.
- Place the jar in the refrigerator for up to 5 days before serving
You can store these pickled sausages in an airtight container for a couple of months.