One of the most exciting part of St. Patricks Day is the amazing green food that we get to eat. Green food recipes not only invoke childhood memories, but also act like comfort food for us. Here we have some amazing green Leprechaun chicken salad tortilla wraps that are perfect to serve up on St. Patricks Day. These green chicken wraps are not only simple to make but also very delicious.
You can add these amazing chicken wraps to your St. Patricks day party menu and watch as your guests make a beeline to the food table. Learn how to make these mouth watering Leprechauns’ chicken salad tortilla wraps here.
Leprechaun’s Chicken Salad tortilla wraps Recipe
Leprechaun’s Chicken Salad tortilla Ingredients
- 2 cups chicken
- ½ cup celery
- ¼ cup onion
- ¼cup of cream cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- Natural green food color
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 6 Spinach Tortillas
- 6 Lettuce Leaves
- Start by taking a large mixing bowl
- Add mayonnaise and natural green food coloring and mix well
- Add cream cheese along with salt and pepper and mix well
- Add onions, celery and chicken and mix well
- Take a toasted tortilla, place a lettuce leaf on the tortilla and add the chicken spread
- Wrap the tortilla tightly and place in the refrigerator for 4-6 hours before serving.
Before serving up this amazing leprechaun chicken salad tortilla wraps, slice the wraps into 1 inch slices and place on a platter. You can serve this amazing green chicken wrap along with a spicy dip.