Here we have an amazing Irish recipe of Smoked Salmon with chive pancakes, this amazing dish is the perfect starter recipe for St. Patricks Day parties, your guests would love these amazing and mouth watering smoked salmon and chive pancake appetizers. You can make this amazing Irish recipe for a family get together or a St. Patricks Day dinner as well. Follow our simple recipe given below to make this amazing Irish Smoked Salmon and Chives Pancake recipe.
Irish Smoked Salmon with chives pancakes
Ingredients for pancakes
- 4 eggs
- 140g flour
- 250ml milk
- 1/4 cup chives
Ingredients for Salmon
- 1 bag mixed salad leaves
- 10 smoked salmon slices
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup chives
Ingredients for the dressing
- Olive oil
- juice 1 lemon
- Start by making the pancakes.
- Take a mixing bowl, add flour, milk, chives(finely chopped) and eggs and whisk until you have a mix that has a smooth consistency.
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Take a skillet, place some oil on the skillet and place it over a medium flame
- Drop the mix onto the skillet using a tablespoon(one scoop at a time), swirling the skillet to coat the base, cook for 45 seconds before flipping the pancake and cooking for another 45 seconds.
- Take a plate, arrange salad leaves on the plate, place the pancake and place over the salad
- Top the plate with a slice of salmon
- In a small bowl , add mustard, olive oil and lemon juice and whisk well until the dressing blends, pour a little of the dressing over the salmon
- Garnish the plate with chives and lemon slices
This amazing Irish smoked salmon and pancakes is the perfect appetizer for St. Patricks Day