This St. Patricks day, go green, celebrate this day by conjuring up some of the most amazing Irish drink recipes available to you. Here we have an amazing Irish whiskey cocktail that is called the Irish kilt Drink; this amazing Irish whiskey cocktail is just perfect to serve your guests on St. Patricks Day. The Irish Kilt drink recipe here combines the smoothness and flavours of scotch whiskey and Irish whiskey along with the acidity of lemon and the sweetness of sugar. Learn how to make this amazing St. Patricks Day drink recipe by following the simple recipe given here.
Irish Kilt Drink Recipe
- 2 parts Irish Whiskey
- 1 parts Single Malt Scotch Whiskey
- 1 parts Lemon juice
- 1 part Sugar water
- 3 drops of Orange bitters
- Twist of lime for garnish
- Start by taking a cocktail shaker, add ice to the shaker
- Add Irish Whiskey and Scotch Whiskey to the shaker and mix well
- Add Lemon Juice, sugar water and mix well
- Strain the cocktail mix into a martini glass and add 3 drops of orange bitters to the cocktail and serve.
- garnish wit a twist of lime
This amazing whiskey cocktail is just perfect to set the mood and get your St. Patricks Day party going.