Here we have a great St Patricks day party recipe that is made up of the traditional Irish corned beef. This amazing Irish corned beef spread is delicious and is an amazing accompaniment for Irish Soda bread or any other bread like pita bread. This Irish corned beef spread makes for an excellent topping for a sandwich or can be used as a dip. Learn how to make this amazing Irish Corned beef spread here.
Irish Corned Beef Recipe
Irish Corned Beef Ingredients
- 3 cups cooked corned beef
- 1 jar sauerkraut
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Start by placing the ingredients in a saucepan and cook over a slow flame for 3 hours.
- Stir the mix well so that the cheese does not stick to the base of the pan
- Once the meat is well cooked, mix well until you have a smooth consistency
You can serve this amazing Irish corned beef spread along with any hard bread, soda bread or Pita bread. This recipe makes for a great party snack