This St. Patricks Day amaze your friends with your bar tending skills by whipping up some amazing St. Patricks Day drink recipes. Here we have a great Irish whiskey cocktail recipe that uses Irish whiskey and ginger beer. This cocktail is aptly called Irish Ale cocktail and blends the great flavor of Irish whiskey and spiciness of ginger beer. The Irish Ale cocktail is a great Irish drink to serve your guests on St. Patricks Day. Learn how to make this amazing yet simple St. Patricks Day drink by following this simple Irish Ale cocktail recipe.
Irish Ale Cocktail Recipe
- 2 parts Irish whiskey
- 3 lime wedges
- 3 parts ginger beer/ginger ale
- Take a high ball glass, fill it with ice
- Add Irish Whiskey to the high ball glass
- Squeeze lime into the glass
- Top up with ginger beer and stir with a cocktail stirrer.
- Garnish with a wedge of Lime
This amazing St. Patricks Day drink is just perfect to serve your guests, you can even try serving this cocktail when throwing a party on some other occasion other than St. Patricks day. You can try variations of this cocktail by using other whiskeys and also try using ginger ale instead of ginger beer.