The perfect party appetizers should be simple to make and yet should have your guests asking for more. Here we have one such perfect party appetizer, Ham and asparagus rolls. These amazing ham and asparagus rolls are just the perfect party snack for your St Patricks Day party. Learn how to make this simple yet delicious recipe here.
Ham Asparagus Wraps Recipe
Ham Asparagus Wraps Ingredients
- 12 fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 12 slices deli ham
- 1 package breadstick dough
- Garlic spread
- Cheese slices
- Start by taking a pan, add water and place the asparagus to boil until slightly tender.
- Remove the asparagus and plunge in cold water
- Take a asparagus spear, wrap cheese and ham around the asparagus
- Spread the dough out and cover with garlic spread
- Wrap the dough around the ham and asparagus
- Place on a baking pan and bake for 10 min at 375 F.
These amazing ham and asparagus wraps are the perfect finger food for your party.