The Irish are known for their love of partying, Guinness and lamb meat. Here we have a recipe that is the perfect Irish party snack and makes use of Irish Guinness and lamb meat. These amazing Guinness lamb skewers are the perfect party snack for your St. Patricks Day party. Learn how to make these amazing Guinness skewers here.
Guinness Skewers Recipe
Guinness Skewers Ingredients
- 2 lbs. of lean lamb
- 4 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 20 garlic cloves
- 1 onion
- 1 bottle of Guinness
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start by taking a pan, add lamb to the pan and sauté for a few minutes
- Add flour, garlic , salt, pepper and onions and sauté along with meat.
- Add Guinness and tomato puree and cook for a few minutes
- Take skewers, place meat, onions, garlic on the skewers and place in the oven for 15 minutes at 375
You can serve these amazing Guinness skewers along with a green spinach or mint dip. You can substitute lamb meat for pork or beef if you like.