Here we have an amazing, nutritious green tuna salad that is not only delicious but easy to make. This green tuna salad is the perfect dish for a St Patricks Day lunch or dinner and can also be made for a Sunday brunch. This green food recipe given here is a great way of counting your calories as this green tuna salad is very healthy. Learn how to make this amazing green tuna salad recipe for St Patricks Day here.
Green Tuna Salad Recipe
Green Tuna Salad Ingredients:
- 1 can tuna
- 1 bag mixed salad leaves
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 can corn
- 1 can black olives
- Olive oil
- Start by washing the salad leaves
- Drain the water from the tuna and place the tuna into a bowl
- Using a fork shred the tuna meat
- Add the salad leaves (sliced) to the tuna and mix well
- Add olives and salt and pepper and mix well
- Pour a little olive oil over the salad and serve
This amazing Green Tuna Salad is best when served fresh; you can make this amazing green salad for St Patricks day or even serve it for a Sunday brunch. You can serve this amazing salad along with toasted Irish Soda bread.