On St Patricks Day everyone is Irish, and everyone loves eating green food. This St Patricks day if you are planning on throwing a party, we have the perfect St Patricks Day party recipe that you can prepare. This green shamrock spiral rolls are not only delicious but green and perfect for your party menu. You can make this delicious green shamrock spiral rolls with spinach, cheese and a bit of green food coloring. Learn how to make this amazing St Patricks Day party recipe here.
Green Shamrock Rolls
Green Shamrock Rolls Ingredients:
- 12 inch green tortillas
- 1 can spinach
- 8 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped white onions
- 1 chopped bacon
- Take a bowl, remove the spinach from the can and drain well( ensure that you do not have any water left in the spinach)
- Add cream cheese, mayonnaise, bacon, spices, salt and pepper and sour cream to the spinach and mix well until you have a smooth mix.
- Spread the mix over the tortillas and wrap the tortillas tightly.
- Place the tortillas in the refrigerator overnight
Before your party begins, remove the tortillas and slice the rolls into 1 inch slices, serve chilled along with a spicy dip. These green shamrock rolls are the perfect green party food for St. Patricks Day.