On St Patricks Day, people enjoy eating green food. One of the best way of making green food is by using natural green ingredients. Here we have the perfect finger food for your St Patricks Day party. These amazing green mini pizzas are easy to make and taste amazing. Learn how to make these amazing green mini pizzas and serve them up for your St Patricks Day party this year.
Green Shamrock Mini Pizza Recipe
Green Shamrock Mini Pizza Ingredients
- 1 can pizza dough
- 2 green bell peppers
- 1 cups shredded cheese(mozzarella)
- ½ cup fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- olive oil
- Start by preheating the oven to 375 F.
- Take a baking tray, dust with flour and place aside
- Take the pizza dough, roll out into mini pizzas
- Drizzle a little olive oil on the pizza crust and lightly rub the oil into the dough
- Sprinkle cheese and garlic powder
- Cut the pepper into thin slices
- Place slice of pepper on each mini pizza
- Sprinkle parsley and a little cheese
- Drizzle again with olive oil and place the mini pizzas in the oven for 10 minutes
These amazing Green Shamrock mini pizza are the perfect finger food for a St Patricks Day party.