This green quiche recipe is the perfect green food recipe for St. Patricks Day. Green food is not only fun to eat but also adds to the celebrations of St. Patricks Day, green food is very popular with kids and you can learn to make this amazing green quiche and serve it up for your kids no matter what the occasion. Learn how to make this amazing green quiche recipe for ST. Patricks Day and serve it up during St. Patricks Day lunch or dinner.
Green Quiche Recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large potato (diced0
- 2 garlic cloves(minced)
- ½ Large onion(minced)
- 6 large eggs(beaten)
- 1½ cups whole milk
- 1 package feta
- 1 package shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup fresh green peas
- 2 pie crusts
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 F
- Take a large pan and place over a medium flame
- Add 1 tbsp of butter to the pan and sauté the potatoes in the butter
- Place the potatoes on the side, add 1 tbsp of butter to the pand and sauté the onions and garlic till onions are translucent and soft.
- Take a large mixing bowl, add eggs and milk and whisk, add ground pepper to taste
- Take the two pie crusts , spoon equal portions of potatoes, onions, peas and cheese into the crusts and pour the milk and eggs over the mix.
- Place the pans into the oven and bake of 45 minutes or until the quiche turns golden brown
- Remove the quiche from the oven and allow it to cool before you serve.
This green quiche is perfect green food for St. Patricks Day