Here we have a great green pasta salad recipe that you can try out this St. Patricks Day. This amazing green shamrock pasta salad is not only simple to make but is also very delicious and is very nutritious. You can serve this amazing pasta salad for your St. Patricks Day party or for a family dinner. Learn how to make this amazing shamrock pasta salad here.
Shamrock Pasta Salad Recipe
Shamrock Pasta Salad Ingredients
- One Pound Pasta
- 1 can spinach
- 1 cup parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 can of black olives
- 1 cup celery
- 1 cup of ham
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Take a large saucepan, add water as per instructions to cook pasta
- Take a mixing bowl, add spinach, parsley, minced garlic, lemon juice and olive oil amd mix well (use a blender if you want)
- Add the cooked pasta to the spinach and mix well until pasta is coated.
- Add ham, olives and grated cheese and mix well
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Place the pasta in the refrigerator for 2 hours before serving
Garnish the pasta salad with celery before serving. This green shamrock pasta salad is perfect for St. Patricks Day.