St. Patricks day is one of the most interesting festivals that we celebrate, on this day people not only dress up in green costumes, but also like to eat green food. Green food is especially popular among kids on St. Patricks Day. Here we have an amazing green pancakes recipe that is just the perfect dish for a green St. Patricks Day breakfast. These amazing green pancakes not only look good but taste great and are a favourite with kids, you can make these amazing green pancakes for kids whenever they feel like eating something different. Learn how to make these amazing green food recipes for St. Patricks Day by following these simple green food recipes given here.
Green Pancake Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups fresh green peas
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Start by keeping 1/2 cup of peas aside.
- Place the remaining peas, egg and water into the blender and blend until you have a smooth paste
- Take a mixing bowl and pour the mix into the bowl, add the flour and stir it into the mix.
- Add salt and baking powder to the mix and mix well
- Add remaining whole green peas and mix well
- Allow the batter to rest for 15 minutes
This amazing green pancake batter makes amazing green pancakes that children and adults love, you can serve these amazing green pancakes on St. Patricks Day for breakfast and they taste great along with butter or with yogurt. You can add some natural green food colouring in case you wnat your pancakes a brighter shade of green.